Grants and Contract Research Administration Documents
Grants and Contracts Administration is committed to providing the UNC Charlotte research community with the services required to fulfill their research administration needs at an optimum level.
Below are a number of documents that provide guidance to the UNC Charlotte College Research Offices and Departments that work with Sponsored Research Award Administration. These documents contain important information regarding many GCA functions and contain links to related GCA policies and forms.
UNC Charlotte faculty and staff can access the Department Guidebook through the Grants and Contracts Administration Canvas page: Project - Grants and Contracts Administration - Departmental Guidebook. Just enroll using your NinerNet Username and password.
Table of Contents
- Additional and Supplemental Funding
- AOR - Assumption of Risk
- Award Closeout
- Budget (External) Revision Request - Federal Terms and Conditions: Appendix A Prior Approval Matrix
- Budget (Internal) Revision Request
- Change in Principal Investigator (PI)
- Cost Share
- EPAF - Employee Personal Action Plan
- Financial Reporting Guidance
- Financial Transfer Request
- No Cost Extension
- PD7 - Personnel Action Form
- Prior Written Approval Guidelines
- Release Time Request
- Subrecipient Monitoring Guidelines
Please feel free to contact the Research Administrator that is assigned to your College / Department, if you should have any questions.