Information on Travel Disclosures


All UNC Charlotte employees subject to conflict of interest disclosure requirements are required to report sponsored or reimbursed travel and paid authorship that is related to their institutional responsibilities.

What to Disclose

Any reimbursed or sponsored travel whose aggregate value paid or reimbursed by any single entity meets or exceeds $250 in the prior twelve months, except travel that is reimbursed or sponsored by a Federal, state, or local government agency, an institution of higher education, an academic teaching hospital, a medical center or a research institute that is affiliated with an institution of higher education. Travel that is sponsored or reimbursed by universities outside of the US, a foreign government, or a non-governmental organization must be disclosed.

How to Disclose sponsored or paid travel or Paid Authorship

Paid travel and authorship must be reported in your Niner Research conflict of interest disclosure. No separate forms are required. Please carefully answer Pre Screening and Screening page questions to disclose these interests. Note that an individual also has up to 30 days after the event of travel to disclose.